My name is Ngoc Nguyen my phone 1925-852-7792 I living in seaside , monterey ,ca 93955Last week . I went to Costco near my house buy shampoo of nexxus beauty product . I comeback home to wash hair , but my hair is broken a lot of hairs . I think May be not enought condition , and then I had bought one box condition of nexxus . I had wash hair with condition but my hair broken more hairs . Now I complaint to product this . It is not good althought price too expensive for human use it . I had use many product but I fell unhappy because this product too worse . 2 box shampoo & condition nearly 60 $ . Now I can't used it because it is losing hairs . Thanks , because read my complaint for me Consummer Ngoc nguyen

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nexxus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nexxus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nexxus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nexxus?

Comments